Own or work for a private, not-for-profit, non-governmental, or public sector?
Then a management framework for action planning and decision-making needed to anticipate, prevent if possible, and prepare for and respond to a disruptive incident (emergency, crisis, or disaster) is crucial for the survival of the business. It enhances an organization’s capacity to manage and survive the event, and take all appropriate actions to help ensure the organization’s continued viability. Regardless of the organization, its leadership has a duty to stakeholders to plan for its survival. We have solidified audit criteria to establish, check, maintain, and improve a management system to enhance the prevention, preparedness (readiness), mitigation, response, continuity, and recovery from disruptive incidents.
SERVICES WE OFFER:
- Hazard Identification & Risk Analysis (HIRA)
- Emergency Plan Development
- Crisis Management Plan Development
- Assessment & Testing of Emergency Plans
- Emergency Response Team Preparation
- Mutual Aid & Interdependency Planning
- Emergency Response Drills & Exercises
- Evacuation, Shelter-in-Place & Lockdown Plans
- Bomb Threat & Active Shooter Planning
- Pandemic Planning
- Mass Immunization Clinic Planning