Business Continuity Management
A business continuity management (BCM) program is an organization-wide process that establishes a fit-for-purpose, strategic, and operational framework that upon implementation by the organization’s leadership accomplishes the following:
- Improves an organization’s ability to withstand disruptive events that may jeopardize the achievement of its purpose, mission, and strategic objectives.
- Delivers a demonstrable capability to manage a disruption and protect stakeholder interests.
- Provides a structured and rehearsed method of restoring an organization’s productive ability within a planned timeframe after a disruption.
- Enables an organization to return to its normal state more quickly and safely than would otherwise be possible.
- Supports maintenance and continuous improvement of the organization’s BCM.
- Promotes the safety and security of internal and external stakeholders.
An actively engaged top management team that directs and embraces a BCM enables an organization to create and maintain an effective and efficient business continuity program (processes, strategies, and solutions). The BCM enables the organization to systematically address its stakeholder business continuity needs.
SERVICES WE OFFER:
- Business Continuity Management Program Design
- Business Impact Analysis
- Business Continuity Plan Development
- Recovery Time Analysis
- Disaster Recovery Planning Program Design
- Disaster Recovery Plan Development
- Back-up & Secondary Site Assessment